Would you like to have more music in your life?
The Long Island Sound Chorus is dedicated to musical and artistic excellence for ourselves and our community achieved through individual commitment and passion.
The chorus has been entertaining audiences on the East End of Long Island for 50 years. Our repertoire includes a mix of show tunes, patriotic songs, and gospel melodies, along with traditional barbershop standards.
*Singing is more than a fun activity—there are documented physical and psychological benefits!
• strengthen the immune system
• reduce heart rate and blood pressure
• reduce stress
• improve posture
• increase lung capacity
• tone diaphragm, abdominal, and intercostal muscles
• help build concentration, memory, and listening skills
• build self-esteem and confidence
• act as an anti-depressant
Be good to yourself – sing with us!
We rehearse from 7-10 p.m. most Wednesday evenings at Bishop McGann-Mercy High School 1225 Ostrander Ave., Riverhead, NY
Speak with one of us Here
* from: http://www.all-together-now.ca/singingisgood.html